Full Circle
I believe whatever we go through has a purpose. I read the purpose and keep modifying my understanding with new things happening in life.The rust "had" a purpose. The sunflower had a purpose. The shadows also had their purposes. I had made it a habit to say thank you to everything I went through. Some years back when I was younger, I used to pose questions at life. The more I went through, even more I asked.
The day I started getting rusted, I had stopped asking questions. And things had started to change. Till yesterday.
But today has been different. Never knew that sometimes life poses questions at us. It just did pose one question at me today. And I recalled all those questions I had asked life. So many questions that I don't even remember them. This four word question is not just an answer to all those questions I had asked, but also a new question in itself.
But you know what. I never learnt how to answer a question. I have been asking questions. I have been dreaming. I am Dreamer. I am supposed to dream. But do the dreamers get chance to realize their dreams. Or rather, can they embrace the realization of a dream.
I can only try. I might need to kill the dreamer in me to embrace that reality. The reality I've always dreamt of. The relality I had always yearned for. Or it might just stay as a dream for me. Dreamer's first dream. Young as it ever was. Bright as it ever was. And I would still yearn for it.
This is the first time I came to my blog in search of someone other than Dreamer. I don't need you today Dreamer! I need someone else.
Is there anybody in there?
Deixe aqui seu comentario :


Possibly each of us have many facets than we really acknowledge ..at any point in time we are playing one of the roles with one facets.. Exploring and identifying the best , is what makes the real pleasure in life..