Ghost
i remember it when anurag said he wants to stay back as ghost and hang on the tree in the backyards of his friends... I didn't take it seriously at that time. but lately i have been feeling like that... I mean I wish i were a ghost... a plain ghost who has the rights to observe things but doesn't have rights for action or reaction.I would like to stay numb seeing everything knowing everything without being a part of anything. Nobody knowing me... with I not being a friend, a brother, a son or anyone.
sometimes i wish i were someone like that... A noone for the world.
Deixe aqui seu comentario :


The feeling of emptiness...
@disha: perhaps u gave a 4 word replacement for what all i wrote
@small is beautiful: all i can say is that it is not nihilism... perhaps i can't make u understand why i wrote that.