Split Personality
"Don't remember what time it was. The darkness around told me that it was night. I was alone on a crowded platform of a busy railway station. Don't really remember which city it was but it had a sense of friendliness, some known fragrance carried by the air. I saw one innocent girl. She was with her mother who was seeming to be very protective about her daughter. They were surrounded by many people.The girl was looking very calm, young and quiet. I don't know what kind of bondage I had with her that I walked straight to her. She didn't look at me. Infact noone noticed that I was there facing her waiting for her to speak.
I realised that I knew them. I walked to her mother and said a hi. She didn't seem to notice me. Some of my favourite songs was playing somewhere around. I looked around and found the cigarette stall I had visited sometime back. I told her mother that I knew them through the reference of her husband. I told her I had to give her something. She said OK and turned towards the other people around. Nobody else talked to me. I walked to the stall, I had forgot that something there. I found it lying there. It was a newspaper. I noticed that it was wet.
I returned to the mother. She had no interest in me now. I walked past them with the newspaper in my hands. I wanted to search for the cigarette i had bought there. I discovered that the girl and protective mother were still around, arguing with some people.
I turned to look at the railway track. There was one beggar. He asked me to help him clear the railway track. The track was blocked by some luggage lying over there. I didn't take interest. I just checked my luggage and ignored him. Some of my favourite songs was still playing there."
This was a dream I saw few days back at 7 in the morning. I checked dream dictionary for following keywords and their meanings:
Night - major setbacks in achieving goals, issues in life
railroad - set track for achieving goals
obstruction on rail - goals aren't easy
ignoring/ignored - not giving attention to one self within
luggage - desires, worries and needs
newspaper - seeking answers to problem, need to be more vocal and expressive
wet newspaper - anything wet accounts for emotions.
cigarette (but didn't smoke) - need a break but refraining from it
beggar Stranger - hidden and repressed part of self feeling insecured(Self-3)
concern(about newspaper) - unhappy, anxious
girl - playful innocent and childlike nature (Self-1)
Mother(guarding the girl) guiding, protecting the girl while being cautious and practical (self-2)
baggage - problems/things carrying in life
songs playing - spiritual viewpoint [Pink Floyd- Dark side of the moon]
So if I fit everything, I can see my three selfs which are hovering around me. I don't think I need to fit these things into the picture... Only thing I can say is that this dream and it's interpretation isn't very unfamiliar to me. Good that my sub-conscious mind keeps telling me things...
Thanks a lot :-)
Deixe aqui seu comentario :


I find this world a dream. So many times I stand at one point and wonder that it had happen to me once..probably I hav dreamt of it.
Dreams are part of our subconscious mind, we percieve , we think , we observe, our preconceptions , our fears, we see that !
You are right in your comment. I feel bad when I see all this but try and ignore everything till I find that it doesnt affect my relationship with my husband. Till the day .. I think I have learnt to forget and forgive!