It

Wish I could ask it when I am left unanswered,
Wish I could tell it when I am left unquestioned.

Wish I could hide it when I am hurt,
Wish I could express it when I am elated.

Wish I could cry bout it when it overburdens me,
Wish I could feel it when it embraces me.

Wish I could live without it when I know I can’t,
Wish I could live with it when I know I can’t.

Wish I had it in my life when I know it is fading away,
Wish I never had seen it when I know I can’t have it.

Wish this ‘it’ were real, meaningful and visible,
Wish this ‘it’ had never existed in the world.

Deixe aqui seu comentario :

2 comments to “ It ”
Anonymous said...
on  

hey its so beautiful, somewhere related to my today's condition, so i loved it. i read ur comment on my blog and the comment was real touching. thank u so much and yes its not my story. god bless ya my frnd.

Anonymous said...
on  

hey its so beautiful, somewhere related to my today's condition, so i loved it. i read ur comment on my blog and the comment was real touching. thank u so much and yes its not my story. god bless ya my frnd.