Rain

I am writing this post because he is not here.

Its 5:30 in the morning. I woke up at 2am as I had some things to finish. Had a strong headache last night.

Just now to catch a breath, I minimized my work and plugged earphones into my ears with the song "The Reason" by Hoobastank playing in repeat mode in my player. And I opened the door to catch a glimpse outside.

It rained the whole night. All the leaves of trees are wet. Infact the whole surrounding is wet. I am wearing a jacket to protect myself from cold. Outside a smooth light breeze is continuously flowing.

And I saw him sitting outside. I saw dreamer. Naked, with something held tightly in his fist. Looking straight up in the sky.

Good gracious dreamer!! What are you doing here in rain. You'll get drenched.

I wish I could.

What do you mean. You...

No it doesn't touch me. I have been waiting for the rain to fall on me, to make me feel it. I can't feel it. I can only see it.

What are you saying? And why are you naked?

And why are you so much covered?

Well.. I may catch cold.

Is it just the cold which you are afraid of getting exposed to?

I don't understand what you are saying... Come on in.

[no answer]

And would you show me what are you holding in your hands?

No. I may lose it.

Like this, you don't even have it properly you silly.

I will one day.

Don't you want me to do something for you?

Just keep your jacket on.

I don't know out of two of us who was talking senseless.

Looks like its about to rain again. Let me try once more. You go inside and get back to your work.

good luck dreamer... I don't understand much of what you said but may you find whatever you are looking for.

Yeah... same to you.

I am sure even he doesn't understand much of what I say or do.

-dreamer's best friend

Deixe aqui seu comentario :

1
Disha said...
on  

Dreamer's best friend is also a dreamer, as confused as the original !